Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cooking Camp!





So far this week I have been busy busy! I started Cooking Camp on monday and have had a blast. My teachers name is Michelle, and she is Fab! I like her alot, and she shared so many get recipes with me. I was alittle nervous about starting class on Monday morning, but Mom walked me in and then i knew i was going to like it there.
Every day we make two recipes,
Day One: Chocolate Baklava
Gozleme
Day Two: Torrijas
Greek Holiday Cookies
Day Three: Italian Cannoli
Chicken Parmesan
After each class we get to eat some of what we make, and bring home a HUGE plate of food to share with our family! Michelle always give us a recipe card with the recipe on it so we can make it later as well:) I have made some great friends there who are all about my age. My partner with cooking is Colby. He is 6 years old, and has a baby sister.
I will update my blog again later this week when camp is over. I do want to share some of the recipes with you all:)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ava:

    I'm glad your enjoying cooking school. Your cookies were wonderful. When your famous I can tell everyone I know you. I had some of Mae's "Famous Macaroni Salad" last night for dinner, it's even better the second time around.

    Love Papa

    ReplyDelete